About This Event
In response to our nation’s mental health crisis, Bronx Community Health Network (BCHN) offers regular Mental Health First Aid training. This groundbreaking skills-based course equips participants with tools to identify, understand and respond to situations where a family member, colleague or neighbor may be struggling with a mental health or substance use challenge, and connect them with appropriate support and resources.
Who Is This Event For?
This free course is appropriate for concerned community residents and professionals, including but not limited to:
- Community advocates and other caring citizens
- Faith community leaders
- Veterans and military families
- Mental health/substance use patients and family members
- Law enforcement
- Emergency first responders
- Human resources professionals
- Nurses and other primary care workers
- Teachers, university faculty, staff, and student leadership
- Library personnel
Date, Time, & Registration
This course will take place on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 from 9:30am - 5:00pm.
To register for this event, participants must fill out the form below and complete a 2-hour, self-paced, online course prior to attendance (details will be sent after registration is completed).
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.